*NEW!* Dynavin 8 D8-DF31 Plus Radio Navigation System for Volkswagen Golf VI 2010-2014
For Volkswagen Golf VI 2010-2014 (MK6)
- High-quality 9″/16:9 LCD capacitive touchscreen display (resolution 1280 x 720).
- Wireless & Wired Apple CarPlay
- Wireless* & Wired Android Auto
- Smartphone screen-mirroring
Google Play Store - Connection to the internet via WiFi module.
- Integration of CANBUS solution (for air conditioning information, steering wheel operation and parking sensor).
- Reverse camera ready: compatible with all aftermarket reversing cameras (with RCA connector) and VW original cameras by optional adapter DVN-VCR-L (steering wheel does not move lines in reverse = no steering lock lines) or DVN-VCR-H (steering wheel moves lines in reverse = has steering lock lines).
- BT for audio streaming and hands-free calls via any smartphone (Android, Apple, etc.). External microphone included.
- AV input/output for aftermarket subs/amps etc.
- Includes OEM-style double USB adapter.
- Multimedia player via USB port.
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio compatible with SXV300 Tuner (plug-and-play) sold separately.
- Built-in iGO Primo GPS navigation software with 3D view and premium POI
- Customizable boot logo. Make any image your start up screen!
Periodic firmware updates available here
- One year warranty through Dynavin North America - Fresno, CA
Compatible with Apple CarPlay
With Apple CarPlay, iPhone users have an incredibly intuitive solution on board to make calls, use maps, listen to music and use messages with just a word or the touch of a button. You can enjoy Spotify, internet radio, or podcasts while still concentrating on the road. Dynavin 8 supports wireless Apple CarPlay and screen-mirroring.
For a list of compatible Apple CarPlay apps, visit: https://www.apple.com/ios/carplay/.
Compatible with Android Auto
Android Auto is a mobile app made by Google that connects your Android phone to your car's touchscreen display allowing you to use your Android phone while driving without having to pick it up. With Android Auto, Android users have an incredibly intuitive solution to make calls, use maps, listen to music, and use messages with just a word or touch of a button. Dynavin 8 supports wired Android Auto and screen-mirroring.
For Android Auto apps, visit: https://www.android.com/auto/.
The Dynavin 8 fast boot features allows the radio system to boot in 3 seconds so users can enjoy their music and use the system quickly.
Google Play Store
The Google Play Store allows users to install Android apps via WiFi connection.
Customizable Start Screen (Boot Logo)
With our own DynOS operating system, you have the option of changing the picture on the start screen and the logos of the stored radio stations.
Steering Wheel Control Integration
The Dynavin system communicates perfectly with the multifunction steering wheel of your vehicle. This upgrade still allows you to control volume, telephone, track search (forward / backward) and other functions as usual. When a smartphone is connected to the system, you can even activate voice control such as “Siri” or “Google Assistant” via the steering wheel.
The Dynavin 8 can integrate with the OEM backup camera with the Dynavin camera adapter (sold separately): DVN-VCR-L (no steering lock lines from VW original cameras) or DVN-VCR-H (with steering lock lines from VW original cameras). Also compatible with aftermarket cameras.
If your vehicle is equipped with original parking sensors, this functionality is also retained when upgrading to the Dynavin system. The visual parking aid supports the driver in addition to the acoustic parking aid and detects obstacles in front of or behind the vehicle. Within the detection field, the position of obstacles is shown using a graphic representation in the display of the sound or media system. In addition to the front and rear sensors, the four side sensors are also shown on the display.
The multi-function display (MFA) in the instrument cluster is linked to the Dynavin system and can display radio station names, ID3 tag from media player, caller information, navigation information and the compass (The MFD's navigation menu needs to be activated if you don't have it in your vehicle).
The Dynavin system gives you visual feedback on driver and passenger temperatures, climate control status, heated seat status, selected air vents and more. This screen appears after pressing the MENU button on the HVAC panel (only for vehicles with air conditioning "Air Care Climatronic ").
OEM USB Socket
The included DVN USBG7 replaces the VW Media IN socket or the USB/AUX socket connecting directly to the Dynavin 8 head unit, so you can plug your USB drive and smartphone into the storage box. It supports Apple CarPlay and Android Auto through your smartphone.
Compatible with Dynaudio Sound System
The Dynavin 8 platform is compatible with the original VW Dynaudio sound system. All you have to do is correctly install the Dynavin 8 unit and the Dynaudio amplifier will work properly.
SiriusXM Satellite Radio Ready
GPS Navigation with iGO Primo- included (North America maps)
Navigation software is preinstalled on the Dynavin 8 with 3D view, TTS, and premium POI.
The Dynavin 8 offers extensive sound adjustment options to get the best out of your sound system and to adjust the sound to your preference. The built-in 9-band parametric EQ allows separate adjustment for the front and rear channels with professional-level precision.
Source Level Setting
In the source menu you can adjust the different volume levels for the various audio sources to your preference.
Fader and Balance
Simply drag the crosshairs on the touchscreen to the desired position on the illustration of the vehicle interior to set the fader balance and time correction.
- Android OS with 2GB RAM and 32GB or 160GB storage capacity
- Output power: 4 x 45 W high-power amplifiers
- 3 pre-outs (3 V, front / rear / subwoofer)
- CANBUS integration
- Menu language: English / German / French / Spanish / Portuguese / Dutch / Greek / Italian / Polish / Danish
- Camera connection & built-in controls for Dynavision multi-view cameras
- Camera guidelines setting
- Rear view camera display Automatic / Fast boot up
- 9 band EQ
- Automatic dimmer
- Firmware upgradable
- Compatible with start-stop system
- Display: 9-inch (LVDS)
- Resolution 1280 × 720 pixels (RGB)
- Capacitive touch screen
- Anti-reflective display
- Working system: TFT active matrix
- Active area: 196.608 (H) x 114.15 (V) mm
- Wireless Apple CarPlay
- *Wireless and wired Android Auto: wireless Android Auto compatibility cannot be guaranteed with all Android phones
- Smartphone screen-mirroring
- Integrated BT module
- Specification standard: 3.0 and 2.1 + EDR
- -95dBm sensitivity, excellent anti-interference performance
- Support low power scan function
- PBAP phone book synchronization with 1000 entries
- Hands-free calling with HFP
- Music streaming: A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile) compatible
- Individual profile connection: hands-free function and music streaming
- Phone book: Automatic transfer of the phone book
- Dashboard display support for caller alerts
- Support for saving connection history from multiple mobile phones
- Device name display
- Call history: dialed number / received calls / missed calls
- Voice volume adjustment: adjustable for incoming and outgoing calls
- Adjustable microphone gain
- GSM signal strength display
- Display of the battery level
- USB specification: USB 2.0, support fast charging
- Audio playback (supported formats: APE/FLAC/M4A/MP3/WMA/WAV)
- Video playback (supported formats: MPEG-4/AVI/FLV/MPEG/MPG/DAT/VOB/MKV)
- Image browsing (supported formats: JPG/BMP/PNG/JPEG)
- Playback Mode: Shuffle / Single Loop / All Loop / Folder Loop
- Image can be set as start screen
- Sync Song Album Pictures
- Movable progress bar
- Video playback speed x2/ x4
- Save Playback Progress
- Support for dashboard display of songs/composers
- Support steering wheel to control song/volume level up/down
- Search by file/folder name
- Supports up to 256GB USB storage device
- Maximum output power: 4 x 45 W
- Adjustable subwoofer level
- Subwoofer, bass, middle, treble phase selectable
- Equalizer: Pop, Rock, Classic
- 9-band parametric equalizer
- faders and balance
- Digital Time Correction
- Adjustable volume reduction when parking
- Maximum switch-on volume adjustable
- FM Frequency Range: 87.5-108.0MHz
- AM Frequency Range: 530-1710KHZ
- FM Utility Sensitivity: 5-6db
- FM Stop Sensitivity: 22db
- AM Stop Sensitivity: 21db
- With left and right stereo channels
- Signal to noise ratio: 56db
- Manual station storage for 15 stations
- RDS functions: AF, TA, station text
- Automatic channel search function
- High-cut high-frequency attenuation function
- Support for changing FM/AM memory space images
- Optional switching on and off of the radio antenna
GPS Navigation Software
- iGO Primo
- Maps: North America
- Menu languages: 28 languages
- Advanced address search
- postcode search
- Free Search
- Search with parts of words
- Advanced POI functions
- Smart Routes: Use of historical traffic data
- Fast route calculation
- Advanced route planning
- Map display: 2D top view, 2D north-up, 3D
- 3D city maps: 3D building views
- Display of elevation profiles
- 3D Interchanges: 3D rendering of interchanges
- tunnel mode
- highway mode
- Navi mix mode
- Direct dialing by phone from POI data
- Online map update via www.naviextras.com
- Free map update after first registration on naviextras.com
- GPS antenna included
- GPS reception frequency 1,575.42 ± 1 MHz
- GPS reception sensitivity -165 dB max
- Positioning accuracy: 10 m, 2D RMS
- Data update rate: 1HZ
- Reacquisition time: 0.1 s on average
- Sync BT music to cellphone
- Display song title/lyrics/composer/singer
- Steering wheel can control song/volume up/down
- Song titles/lyrics can be displayed on the dashboard